Bike To Work Scheme
- Using the Bike to Work scheme, you can avail of a brand new bike and safety equipment worth up to €1,000.
- You can use a salary sacrifice arrangement to pay for the bike monthly.
- This means you can save up to 52% of the retail price of bike and equipment through personal tax and PRSI relief on your salary.
3 Simple Steps:
The bike to work process at Jimmy’s is very simple – just three steps:
- Pick a bike and relevant equipment at Jimmy’s
- Take a Jimmy’s Bike to Work invoice and produce it in to your employer.
- Once payment has been confirmed by your employer you may book in for collection for your bike.
Extras at Jimmy’s Bike Shop:
Our support services for bike to work scheme customers include demo days and inductions to the cycle to work scheme. These extras are what separates us from our competitors…